Please use your "back" browser to return to the Main/Navigation page or click here: http://rimadyldeath.com.
The music selection title for this page is titled "DO
OPEN LETTER TO
The following is an open letter and a plea to any attorney/law firm with sufficient resources and ethics to consider filing a class action lawsuit on behalf of the Rimadyl victims.
I am writing this open letter to request that you review, evaluate and consider the filing of a class action lawsuit against Pfizer on behalf of my self and others of like/similar position with respect to Pfizer's 'business practices' regarding their veterinary/canine drug "Rimadyl" and the horrific death and damage it's caused, and continues to cause, to many beloved pets and their owners.
I realize that "Animal Law" per se is not considered a 'money maker' type of case, but there can be no doubt that there's a clear and definite 'pattern' as to how Pfizer and the FDA operate or the grievous damage that they have caused and continue to cause and they should be held accountable/responsible for same.
I am looking for an attorney/law firm that can do the following as it is my belief that to really do the case 'justice', it would require that the law firm have:
- the resources, expertise and experience to file and maintain a high profile Federal Court class-action contingency case and to see it all the way through to a court decision without an out of court "settlement" as a foregone conclusion or final outcome of the case;
- the expertise, practice qualifications and experience for a Federal Court filing of a class-action lawsuit invoking RICO [for treble damages];
- a lack of fear and a sufficiently strong passion for the concepts of law and ethics to both name and pursue as defendant parties the Pfizer Drug Company, and the FDA and/or FDA/CVM, both of whom are extremely well 'insulated' legally and entirely too financially and politically powerful for just anyone to take on despite what appears to be an obvious pattern of bribery [perks/incentives to veterinarians], "user fees" paid annually by the drug company to the FDA/CVM to put and keep drug company products on the market and in the main stream of commerce to the public on an interstate basis, false advertising/downplaying of the deadly risks of the drug resulting in veterinarian malpractice, extortion and cover-ups involving both fraud and deceit perpetuated upon the public with respect to the known potential/possible risks involved using Rimadyl and the statistical manipulations of ADE reports regarding the deadly results of the casual prescribing/dispensing of a dangerous FDA/CVM "approved" canine drug in violation of the RICO racketeering/extortion statutes, along with the experience, resources, and expertise to investigate same thoroughly;
- the flexibility to consider naming specific assorted state veterinary boards as well as specific assorted veterinarians and veterinary laboratories as defendant parties who have been a party to the consumer fraud, deceit and misrepresentation via covering up and/or failing to provide all potential diagnoses to the pet owners and/or destroying the "evidence" of same, along with the experience, resources, and expertise to investigate same thoroughly for a full exposure of the facts and be in a position to offer appropriate 'media coverage' to recruit additional potential 'victims' similarly situated who might not have figured out the connection between their dog's death and the drug known as "Rimadyl";
- an interest in and/or 'passion' for following through on setting case law precedent, particularly in the newly emerging area of 'animal law', with respect to changing the current 'tradition' of courts considering animal pets as 'chattel' and the obviously foreseeable emotionally damaged pet owners' "pain and suffering" as non-actionable in courts of law, as well as consumer protection, corporation fraud/deceit and FDA/CVM 'aiding/abetting' aspects.
If you have a passion for real justice, a love of the concepts of law, a sense of fair play and an interest in making a positive difference please take a look at this potential class-action case, and feel free to e-mail me for any additional information that you might need from me. Thank you.
Ginger Sanchez - e-Mail [ONLY]: GingerLSanchez@aol.com
May my beloved partner ROMI rest in peace - no matter wherever her bits and pieces/frozen carcass may be held hostage.
[what's in YOUR "urn" ?]
This Website Built and Hosted for Free at